TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Conditions for placing an order
- 2. How to place an order
- 3. Phases in the conclusion of the contract
- 4. Reservation of ownership
- 5. Price policy
- 6. Availability and dispatch times
- 7. Conditions of delivery and carriage and packaging costs
- 8. Methods of payment
- 9. Conditions and time limits for exercising the right to withdraw
- 10. Return and exchange policy
- 11. Legal information
- 12. Company Directory Information
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale defining the contractual relationship:
b l i n g bijoux by beate cadien ‹‹WE››;
for the account of www.bling-bijoux.de, online jewelry shop,
referred to below as the ‹‹Site››;
PARTY OF THE FIRST PART;
Any natural or legal person visiting, or making a purchase on the site, on his own behalf or for a third party,
referred to below as ‹‹You››;
PARTY OF THE SECOND PART
ARTICLE 1. CONDITIONS FOR PLACING AN ORDER
1.1 Any person who places an order in a private capacity on the site declares that he is above the age of 18 and has the legal capacity or, in the absence thereof, parental authorisation enabling him to enter into the contract.
Should these conditions not have been respected pursuant to the indications given in the present contract and in order to settle a possible dispute, we reserve the right to contact the legal guardian of the person concerned directly. We will therefore be authorized, in particular, to require that guardian to pay for all orders contracted by the person concerned.
1.2 Any person placing an order for professional use on the site declares that he is aged 18 or more and has the legal capacity, or in the absence thereof, authorisation from the company, entity or any other similar structure which may employ him, granting him permission to enter into contracts in its name.
Should these conditions not have been respected pursuant to the clauses set out in this contract and in order to resolve a possible dispute, we reserve the right to contact the person who has placed this order directly and to require him to personally settle the price thereof to the extent that he gave us a guarantee beforehand, by making an application for the opening of the Professional and Institutional Account, to the effect that he was authorised to enter into a contract in the name of his company or of the company which employed him at the time.
ARTICLE 2. HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
2.1 Enter Product Information
Ordering with b l I n g bijoux as quick and easy as 1-2-3. Browse our product categories or use the search box to quickly find an item by its description. When you've found the item you are looking for, adding the item to your shopping cart is easy by following the instructions below:
You are now at the shopping results page. Displayed is the item(s) that you requested. You have the following options:
a: Enter the desired order quantity in the quantity box and click the "Add to Cart" button to place the item in your cart, or;
b: Click on the item name or image to view the product information page, where you will find a larger image and detailed product information. Once there, you can add items to your cart by entering the desired quantity in the quantity box and click the "add to cart" button.
Once the item is added to your cart, you can continue shopping by selecting a product category from the menu or click the "Continue Shopping" button to return to the shopping results page that you last shopped at.
2.2 Review Shopping Cart
You are taken to the shopping cart each time that you click the "Add to Cart" button on any product page. To arrive at the shopping cart from any other page, click on the shopping cart icon located in the upper right corner of each page. Once at the shopping cart, you can review all the items that you have placed in your shopping cart and information about each item. You can also make some changes to your shopping cart here, such as modify quantities or remove an item from your shopping cart. If you make any changes to your order, click the "Update Subtotal" button at the bottom of the page. If you wish to continue shopping, click the "Continue Shopping" button. If you are finished selecting items, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
2.3 Account Lookup Page
If you are new to b l I n g bijoux, click the "New Customer" button to proceed to the account information page. Current customers, choose one of the three options to locate your account (remember to enter the information as given the last time you shopped with us). Once you have located your account, click on the "Use This Account" button.
2.4 Check Out
You are now at the Account and Shipping Information page. Here, you will be asked to enter your billing information, credit card number, and shipping method.
If you located your account in account lookup, some of this information will appear automatically. Once, you have entered all the required information, click the "Proceed With Order" button at the bottom of the page.
2.5 Process Your Order
You are now on the order summary page. Here, you can review the details of your order and shipping charges. This is your last chance to cancel your order before it is processed. If you are satisfied with your order, click the "Place Order Now" button located at the bottom of the page.
2.6 Your Order is Confirmed
You are now on the Order Confirmation page. This page gives you a summary of the order, including your order number. Please reference this number if contacting customer service regarding your order.
ARTICLE 3. PHASES IN THE CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
3.1 Information appearing on the site does not constitute an offer in the legal sense of the term; such an offer is constituted only by the order placed between you and us.
3.2 Every web surfer is able to read the General Terms and Conditions of Sales on the site. Any order placed therefore signifies your full acceptance without exception and without reservation of the conditions set out in the present contract. The latter are moreover notified to you during the procedure for validation of every order as the registration of your order is subject to their acceptance. Every person who has made a purchase on the site therefore declares that he is fully aware of these terms and conditions and cannot claim otherwise in the event of any dispute.
- Every web surfer is able to read the General Terms and Conditions of Sales on the site. Any order placed therefore signifies your full acceptance without exception and without reservation of the conditions set out in the present contract. The latter are moreover notified to you during the procedure for validation of every order as the registration of your order is subject to their acceptance. Every person who has made a purchase on the site therefore declares that he is fully aware of these terms and conditions and cannot claim otherwise in the event of any dispute.
- In the event of a disagreement, an amicable settlement will be sought and if it cannot be reached, any dispute of any nature whatsoever will always fall within the sole competence of the courts on the territory of which b l i n g bijoux is domiciled and will therefore be governed by German law.
3.3 After acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and validation, we will send you an e-mail confirming your order to the electronic address notified by you to us when your profile was created or during the ordering process. That e-mail is our acceptance of your order and therefore constitutes the contract of sale between you and us governed by the General Terms and Conditions of Sale set out in the present contract. We will then proceed to process the order in compliance with the clauses set out in the present contract.
ARTICLE 4. RESERVATION OF OWNERSHIP
4.1 Unless the amount has been settled by payment on line [credit card or debit card], the articles remain our property until such time as you have settled your obligations to us and, in particular, paid the full amount of the invoice corresponding to the order placed by you on the site.
ARTICLE 5. PRICE POLICY
5.1 The prices displayed on the site are expressed in EURO, inclusive of all taxes applicable in Germany, but excluding shipping costs. The shipping costs are based depending on shipment within Germany or international shipment. The rates are based on the German Post Office standard rates.
5.2 The price displayed on the site when you place your order is guaranteed and corresponds to the price of the article which will be invoiced to you, regardless of any subsequent upward or downward variation in the price and the reasons for such change.
ARTICLE 6. AVAILABILITY AND DESPATCH TIMES
6.1 Each article reference appearing on the site mentions the availability of the jewelry concerned and the time limit within which it may be delivered to you.
6.2 Should the article be temporarily out of stock, we will consider your order to remain valid until we are in a position to satisfy it. However, if the time limits for supply of the articles making up your order are not guaranteed to us by our suppliers and it therefore appeared impossible to us to make deliveries to you at an early opportunity, we reserve the right not to execute your order and may ask you to resubmit it later.
6.3 In the event of permanent non-availability [out of stock, no longer sold etc.] of the articles making up your order, we would in effect be obliged to cancel the order.
ARTICLE 7. CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY
7.1 Delivery options:
On the site, you have a choice between the following options:
- Self Pick-up:
- Collection from the shop enables you to come and collect your order from b l i n g bijoux by beate cadien without having to pay carriage costs over and above the cost of the articles making up the order. After choosing collection from the shop, you will therefore no longer be able subsequently to ask us to dispatch dispatch these articles.
- In the event of collection, your order follow-up will be directly managed by Beate Cadien, who will let you know by e-mail or by telephone when your order is available for collection.
- Delivery per postal service
7.2 Customs duties
Any customs duties and taxes specific to each country, save for deliveries in Germany, are your responsibility and payable by you over and above the value of your order and the cost of carriage and packaging. According to the law in force in the destination country of your order, they may be duly collected from the addressee of the parcel even if you are only an intermediary. It is therefore your responsibility to seek information from the responsible authorities in your country or in the country to which your order is to be delivered, especially in the case of a gift parcel.
ARTICLE 8. METHODS OF PAYMENT
8.1 On the site, depending on whether you are residing in Germany or elsewhere, different methods of payment are proposed to you during the order validation procedure, to enable you to make simple payment for all your purchases.
8.2 Methods of payment authorised for persons residing in a European country or outside Europe
- Payment for orders placed by persons residing in a country situated in Europe [excluding German territory] or outside Europe has to be made by PAYPAL. The Paypal account will be shown In the check out site.
- Payment for orders placed by persons residing within Germany includes bank transfer, cash or PAYPAL payment.
ARTICLE 9. CONDITIONS AND TIME LIMITS FOR EXERCISING THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
9.1 Pursuant to German law, any person who has placed an order on the site benefits from a period of 14 [calendar] days to exercise his right of withdrawal from the date of acceptance of the contract of sale, in this instance the date of validation of your shopping basket and confirmation by e-mail of the fact that we have duly received your order and intend to process it.
- However, this condition of withdrawal is valid only if the time limit of 14 calendar days within which it must be exercised does not exceed the time limit for performance of the order concerned, which is understood to mean the dispatch time ['Generally available in…'' as specified previously when you accepted the contract of sale.
- Otherwise, the time limit for withdrawal of acceptance of the offer shall not exceed the date of performance which is understood to mean the dispatch time ['Generally available in…'' for your order.
9.2 Should your application for withdrawal not satisfy the conditions set out in this contract, we would be entitled to require you to settle in full the price of the article(s) ordered by you.
ARTICLE 10. RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Apart from the exercise of the right of withdrawal, you have the possibility, under certain conditions which are expressly set out in this contract, of returning to us the article ordered by you or making a request for its exchange.
10.1 Return policy
- In the event of delivery by our partner Deutsche Post, and only in that case, of an article which does not correspond to your order or has been damaged during transport, you benefit from a period of 7 (calendar) days from the date of delivery, date as postmarked, to inform us of your request and return the article concerned to us.
- To enable us to deal with and process your request at the earliest opportunity, you must attach to your consignment, failing which we will unfortunately be unable to meet your request, a copy of the invoice and delivery note or of the delivery note without indication of a price in the case of a gift sent by parcel post and the duly completed return form.
- Any article which is not compliant with your order and is the subject of a request for return must be returned to us at our expense in its original package which has not been opened, used or damaged. All these items are to be dispatched to the following address:
b l i n g bijoux by beate cadien
Beate Cadien (Retoure/Return)
- Subject to compliance with all of these conditions, we undertake to dispatch to you at the earliest opportunity and at our expense the replaced article which is now compliant with your order.
10.2 Exchange policy
You have the possibility of exchanging an article ordered on the site, purchased for yourself, for a third party or offered to you by a third party.
- 10.2.1 Policy of exchange in the event of dispatch of your order
- To exchange an article in the event of delivery by our partner Deutsche Post, and only in that case, you are allowed 7 [calendar] days from the date of delivery to submit by e-mail your application for exchange [email@example.com] by letting us have your customer information [surname, forename, customer No.], your order information [No., date, methods of payment] and information about the article[s] concerned by your application as they appear on your invoice and the delivery note which accompanied your order when it was delivered.
- Subject to compliance with all these conditions, we undertake to deliver to you an e-gift voucher representing the net value of the article ordered by you which will enable you to purchase the article of your choice on the site.
- 10.2.2 Exchange policy in the event of collection of your order from the shop
- To exchange an article which you have collected from Beate Cadien, you are allowed 7 (calendar) days to go back to this shop in possession of the article in its original, unopened, unused and undamaged packaging together with the cash receipt proving that it was purchased from ou shop.
- Depending on the condition, nature and scarcity of the work [notably in the case of a personalized piece of jewelry, which would be impossible for us to offer to a different customer] and to the extent that we are able to offer you an equivalent article on identical conditions, the owner will decide whether or not to make an exchange. This decision is taken entirely to his own discretion.
ARTICLE 11. LEGAL INFORMATION
11.1 Legal indications
The site is an online jewelry shop. If you have any remarks or questions about the shop, you may contact me by sending an e-mail here or by writing to the following postal address:
b l i n g bijoux by beate cadien
11.2 Licence for access to the site
You are permitted to access and use the site purely for your own personal purposes and shall not under any circumstances, save with our express written agreement and on pain of legal proceedings, use it and any of its contents for commercial purposes or for any other activity which is liable to be prejudicial to us.
11.3 Applicable law
All the clauses set out in the present general terms and conditions of sale, and in all the purchase and sale transactions referred to therein, are governed by German law.
- b l i n g bijoux promises to provide you with the finest possible service quality and workmanship which are the values of this company. However, b l i n g bijoux cannot be held liable for any delay in delivering ordered articles, in particular if they are out of stock with our suppliers, or for any delay in delivery of these articles by Deutsche Post, or its international partners.
- Despite our vigilance and all the precautions taken by us in dealing with the partners with whom we work to enable you to benefit from the services offered by us to you, we do not guarantee the absence of any disturbance of the working of the site and the parts thereof. Consequently:
- We decline all liability for direct or indirect prejudice which may result from access to, or use of, the site or some of its elements, just as we decline all liability which may result from the impossibility of accessing or using the site.
- Similarly we decline all liability for all risks associated with the installation of software permitting consultation of the site or for any damage resulting from errors in transmission, technical faults, overload or interruptions of communications.
- We have made all the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your payments by credit card with our partner Wirecard technologies and with a SSL 128Bit Secure Access, however ; we decline all liability if your computer equipment, your Internet access or your credit card are not sufficiently secure to protect you against potential risks when you make online purchases.
- For this reason, and by way of indication, if your credit card does not have a secure e-commerce code [personal password enabling you to identify yourself clearly to your bank for an online purchase] we strongly advise you to contact your bank or to take due note of the documentation appearing on the site of our partner for purchases on the internet so that you are properly informed, in your own best interest, of the measures that you may take under your own responsibility to ensure that your purchases on the Internet, regardless of their nature, are rendered still more effectively secure.
- Moreover, you have sole responsibility in respect of any order placed for an article which fails to comply with the legislation of the country of delivery or is prohibited on its territory and, that being so, we cannot be held liable.
11.5 Protection of personal data
- Regardless of the nature of the personal data about you which comes to our cognizance or which we are entitled to ask you to provide under the present contract or which we collect automatically, we undertake to use our best endeavours to treat such information in the strictest confidence, to ensure its protection and to use it solely for the performance of your orders or to improve the services which may be offered to you on the site.
- However, you may at any time exercise your right of access, correction or opposition in respect of such data, either from your customer account or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11.6 Copyright and credits
- The design, form, title and entire content of the site are the sole property of b l i n g bijoux/ Beate Cadien
You are under no circumstances authorised to copy, record, reproduce or print these contents for any use other than that which will enable you to make your purchases on the site within the framework of the present contract.
- We reserve the right to take action against you if any of these contents regardless of their nature [image, text, codes, etc.] -Beate Cadien is the owner, and without my express written consent, for purposes other than those stated in this contract.
- Publication on the site of criticisms, communications and other contents which you may send to us for this purpose remains at our entire discretion.
- n the event of their publication, you automatically grant us the right to utilise, reproduce, amend or delete these contents if we consider that necessary and you must in any case hold copyright in these contents.
- Failing this, and if a legal action is brought against us by a third party, if such action relates to the contents notified by you to us, you would be required to compensate us up to the amount of the damage which we have incurred
ARTICLE 12. COMPANY DIRECTORY INFORMATION
b l i n g bijoux by beate cadien
USt-Id Nr.: DE257123928
t.: +49 (30) 25568956
f.: +49 (30) 25568957
c.: +49 (177)6533905
Copyright (c) by bling bijoux.de